Well, the end of October is here, and I have completed:
...Which does not equal the two pairs that I thought I was going to accomplish this month! However, I'm happy with my progress. The first sock was challenging, in that I had to keep ripping back. I did the heel three times, the gusset twice. The pattern itself wasn't challenging, things just kept going wrong (and I'm super picky--that sometimes works against me).
I've gathered sock yarn here and there, as evidenced by my small collection:
Left to right: Lang Jawoll superwash, Regia Cotton, Tofutsies, and "Pigs in the Mud" by Sunnyside Ellen.
So you see, I have my projects all lined up! The Pigs in the Mud is the newest yarn, but will probably be my next knit.
3 hours ago