Monday, June 09, 2008

~Daybook~


June 9, 2009
Outside My Window...a stormy looking sky.
I am thinking...about the new flower plants I purchased on Saturday.
I am thankful for...my church. It's been going strong for over 150 years!
From the kitchen...white chili with chicken. Mmmmmm.
I am wearing...pink printed t-shirt, khaki skirt and black sandals.
I am creating...a tatted heart bookmark.
I am going...grocery shopping...sometime tomorrow!
I am reading...What Katy Did at School (I'm almost finished).
I was hoping...there would be enough white chili for my lunch tomorrow, but there wasn't. ;-)
I am hearing...a tv program about NASA my husband is watching.
Around the house...laundry? LOL
One of my favorite things...good Christian music!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: We're having company this Friday, which I'm looking forward to. No huge plans otherwise. Just normal "stuff".
Here is picture thought I am sharing...a picture we took on our anniversary trip last week:



For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed reading your book of days entries. Thanks for sharing! You and Kevin make such a handsome couple:)

Trixie

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of the two of you! (o:

Tammy said...

Thank you for the kind comments. :-)