I just discovered that HopiQ tagged me to do a "seven random things" meme. I don't get around to too many blogs these days, so I'm a little late to the party. However, I thought I'd participate anyhow! :-)
Several of my siblings are attending college and the word that has replaced "cool" is "random". So instead of saying, "that is so cool" they say, "that is so random". I guess I'm an old fogey because that just sounds so stupid to me. LOL
So here are some totally random, totally cool facts about me:
1. I have really enjoyed being in my 30's. Much better than my 20's, I think.
2. I enjoy cooking, but don't really enjoy baking. Baking is too nerve-wracking!
3. I hate spiders, mainly because I got a poisonous spider bite as a teenager. But then, I haven't gotten bitten by a mouse or a snake, and I avoid them at all costs as well. So I guess I just don't like creepy-crawly things!
4. I've had the material to make our living room valance for over 2 years. I haven't even started on it. *Sigh* I'm such a procrastinator sometimes!
5. Since moving to Michigan, I can tell when it is going to rain. I couldn't do that in California. Maybe it is easier to tell here?
6. I really dislike sweeping and mopping. Too bad over half our house is hardwood, tile, or laminate!
7. I love to make gifts for loved ones! I hope to make all my Christmas presents this year. :-)
If I were playing by the rules, I'd have to tag 7 more people. But I'm not playing by the rules. So...if you'd like to participate, just go right ahead! ;-)