Sunday, August 30, 2009

~Busy~

I've been busy, but I haven't meant to totally ignore this blog!

Around the house...
...my sister's afghan is coming along. I need to make it a higher priority though, so it gets done in time!
...my MIL came for a short visit last week, and we had a very nice time together.
...I got a new book on canning, and found a recipe to try: Zesty Peach Barbecue Sauce. It turned out super yummy!
...I got a new hair cut. I got my hair cut shorter about 2 years ago, and have been trying to maintain the cut, quite unsuccessfully. The lady I was going to for a while didn't give me the same cut twice, so I stopped going to her. Then I was going to cheap-o places and last time I totally got chopped up! So I tried someone new and guess what? She worked with my hair type, gave me some styling hints, and I got a great cut! I'll be going back to her--hopefully she will do the exact same thing because I'm super happy with it!
...the weather here feels like October. Which is totally a bummer because it is August.

Well, just wanted to say "howdy!" Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked your hair experience. Finding a good stylist is a real challenge. Once I find a good one, I don't switch. Mine moved away. SO, I'm trying another new salon today. Wish me well!
Have a great day. Your sister's afghan is going to be beautiful.

Jen