Melody tagged me for a meme. I thought, "why not?" It's been a while since I've participated in a meme! :-) The way it works is she answered 8 questions asked by someone else, then wrote 8 questions and tagged 8 people to answer.
1. What is your favorite hot beverage? Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate? Something else?
This really depends on my mood and the time of year! I love coffee and drink it every morning. There's just something about starting my day with a cup of coffee! In the fall and winter, in addition to my coffee, I drink quite a bit of herbal tea.
2. What is your favorite season of the year?
I would have to say spring. Everything starting to bloom, the snow melting, the sun shining again...so much to look forward to!
3. How old were you when you accepted Christ?
I was almost 4 years old. I remember praying with my mom. It was right before bedtime, and instead of my normal prayer, I prayed and asked Jesus to save me. :-)
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If finances weren't an issue, I'd love to go to Europe.
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl, unfortunately. My daughter does not take after me so this sometimes makes for hard mornings!
6. Do you have a life verse, or one that is really special to you?
Through my life different verses have been near and dear to my heart, but my life verse is Proverbs 3:5,6: "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
7. If you had a couple hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
Clean my house! I know that several years ago I'd probably have said something like knitting or sewing, but having a little one underfoot changes my perspective! As my daughter is getting older it is getting easier to clean but even yesterday I was making applesauce and she was laying on the floor right by my feet! LOL So yeah, cleaning for a few hours straight sounds great! :-)
8. Do you have someone in your life who has been a Spiritual mentor for you?
In the true sense of the word, not really. There have been people though who have greatly helped me in my Spiritual walk, at various times in my life.
Now it's my turn! :) I had the hardest time coming up with these, for some odd reason!
Here are my 8 questions:
1. Do you like to journal (on paper)?
2. What is your favorite fall activity?
3. What is your favorite time of day?
4. Do you enjoy exercising?
5. Did you play sports in school?
6. What Bible verse is special to you right now?
7. What is your favorite food item during the holidays? (Thanksgiving/Christmas)
8. If you drink coffee (or tea), how many cups do you drink per day?
Now the thing is, most of the people I would have tagged have already been tagged! So if you'd like to play along, please grab the questions and go for it! =D Be sure to leave a comment if you participated!