Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~The End of October~

So I thought it would be fun to go through my blog and see what the end of October looked like each year since I've been blogging.

 
  
 
 
October, 2005: I shared 20 Things About Me. One thing I mentioned was that people think I look 13. Actually, I haven't gotten that one in...a while. Must be the gray hair. ;-) And there I am, so grown up at 13!
 
 
October, 2006: Sock progress! I still have these socks. They're more for wearing around the house than for wearing with shoes.
 

(Ooh, that picture was taken before we refinished our wood floors. They look so much nicer now!)

October, 2007: Another pair of socks! I gave these to my mom. :)



October, 2008: Continuing on with another pair of socks! The end of October was a popular time for me to work on socks, I guess! This pair brings a happy smile to my face, booties for my daughter, made in gender neutral yellow because I didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl:


October, 2009: Some sewing for my daughter:
 

October, 2010: Some memories of my grandma, who had just passed away.
 
October, 2011: Considering which cake to make for my birthday.

That was fun! :) I am glad that I have blogged so long! Lots of memories on my little space here! :)

No comments: