Sunday, December 01, 2013

~Blocked, II~

I'm home from church with my little girl who is still sick. I'm telling you, this sickness just hangs on! I got it first, a week ago Saturday, and I am still feeling some lingering effects!

In my previous post I showed my scarf which I blocked. Well, once I got that one unpinned, I moved on to my Lace Wrap (Ravelry link). Now that it is truly finished I am looking forward to wearing it! I think I'll most likely wear it as a scarf more than a wrap/shawl.


You can see that the edge is a little wobbly, but wrapped around my neck it isn't obvious at all


I'd still like to get a set of blocking wires, I think it would make blocking easier! But until then I know I can get reasonable results with pins!

Now I'm thinking about what to knit next. I am kind of lost though. Knitters, any ideas for me?

1 comment:

Mrs. U said...

Tammy, you AMAZE me!! This scarf and the pink scarf below this post- GORGEOUS!!!!! You are so talented!!

His,
Shari