Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm painting again

I decided to get the hallway done. It's right off the kitchen, and leads to the bathroom, so I'm painting it the same color as the kitchen (a creamy buttery yellow).

I told Rebecca that I love to paint, and she actually called me a liar! *GASP* LOL Well, in this case, I do believe she was right. I do not like to paint. I'm too much of a perfectionist, and too bad of a painter to get it done the way I want it done. Oh well.

This morning I'm going to put another coat of primer on it. The previous owners painted it a muddy greyish brown. (And I might add that they didn't paint with my standards! There is paint splashed all over the woodwork.) The kitchen took four coats of paint to cover, so I'm assuming this will be the same.

I need to hurry up and get it painted because all our coats are in a heap on the recliner. We don't have a coat closet, so this hallway doubles as one during the winter.

I'm skipping off to have fun in paint land! *Grin*

3 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

You are one busy woman, Tammy! Good luck on the work!

Anonymous said...

I jokingly called you that. =) I knew you didn't like it.

I'm painting over the two week break I have from work. I'm not sure how much I'll get done. Let you know later.

Tammy said...

Rebecca, I knew it was a joke. =)