Monday, December 26, 2005

Our wonderful technology...

Cell phones are great. I admit it, when we had cell phones, it was so handy. But they are annoying when other people use them in stores and hold up lines, or when drivers chat on their phones and don't pay attention to the road. People tend to abuse them in public.

Last night though, I just had to laugh. We landed in the Los Angeles airport and I went into the restroom. There was a lady in a stall chatting on the phone, amidst the WHOOSH of toilets flushing around her. She didn't seem embarrassed at all, she was having a nice little chatty conversation. *giggles*

Some people...

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ok, I think I would draw the line there!! YUCK!!!

LOL

Tammy said...

Holly, that's so funny! I don't like those ear attachments for cell phones, cause it's hard to tell if someone is on their cell phone when they are talking!