Saturday, December 08, 2007

~Box Bag~

One of the things I've wanted to make for quite a while is a box bag. I found an onlnine tutorial a few weeks ago, which is what I used to make my bag. I didn't follow it completely, but it was a big help to me. I encased the exposed seams with fabric strips.

Here's the fabric I used, by Moda (I love Moda fabrics. Their cotton is so easy to sew with!)



The finished bag:



My new camera arrived. I'm still playing around with it and getting used to the settings. Having a nice camera does not equal good pictures. LOL

6 comments:

Arlene said...

Love the combination of fabrics you chose! So, will you be making more of these and listing them in your Etsy shop? :)

Susan said...

Wow, that's great, Tammy! I've been so busy this week getting ready for our brunch that I haven't had a chance to turn around. Now I have a hankering to craft!

Joyce's Ramblings said...

What a great talent! The bag is beautiful Tammy.

Ashley said...

The bag is beautiful,and the fabrics are lovely.

Ashley

Daughter of the King said...

cute bag and FABRIC...
Deby

Tammy said...

Thanks, everyone! Arlene, I don't think I'll be listing any of these in my Etsy shop, unless I figure out a way to make them way, way faster! =)