Wednesday, July 23, 2008

~Frogged Sweater~


This afternoon I frogged my sweater (frogged = ripped out). There were several reasons why I chose to frog rather than finish this project: my knitting was very tight and it was going to be much smaller than the pattern said, the size I was knitting was too small in the first place (yeah, not so smart), and the sleeves looked terribly wonky.

So. I like the yarn, and I will use this yarn for a different project. It actually feels good to have this sweater frogged - this project isn't hanging over my head any longer!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Do you know what you're going to make out of the yarn instead?

I'm sorry that you had to frog the sweater, but sometimes there's no getting around frogging. I've been there! :)

Jodi said...

For some reason this post makes me want to ribbit! ;op Sometimes it just feels best to start out fresh ... nothing at all wrong with that.

Really pretty color on that yarn by the way!

Scribbit said...

You made me chuckle--I'd never heard "frogged" before!