Late last summer I purchased two coordinating prints to make a dress for The Baby. However, I never got around to it, and the fabric sat in my bin all winter. When I was going through my fabric recently, I got the idea to make a little sundress and bloomers.
So that's what I did!
The sundress is shirred with elastic thread. It was so much fun to do the shirring! I didn't have a pattern for the dress, I just started cutting fabric and sewing. :-)
The bloomers are from Ottobre 3/2009. I used the pattern last winter to go with a little flannel dress. They work up quickly! I sewed a little ribbon loop in the back of the bloomers to make identifying the back easier.
This took me a while to get finished, not because the project itself took a long time, just because I sewed a little here and a little there. I'm glad it's finished, now we just need some sun! :-)
1 day ago