Saturday, December 03, 2011

~All Ready to Clean!~


Top: Tupperware cup with scrubby pad and cleaning toothbrushes, parmesan container with baking soda, all purpose cleaner, disinfectant, and window cleaner.
Bottom: Trash bags, Dr. Bronner's liquid castile soap, Mr. Murphy's oil soap, and my essential oils I use in my cleaners.


I spent some time cleaning out my cleaning cabinet the other day, and making new batches of cleaners since I was out of them. It seems funny to clean my cleaners, but I had spilled baking soda in my caddy, and every time I set my bottles on the counter, they left a ring of baking soda behind. It's nice to have a clean caddy!


My cleaning cabinet.

I also made a double batch of laundry soap. I'm ready to clean!

4 comments:

KRunyon said...

Tammy-- Our cleaning supplies look very similar. What do you use the Dr. Bronner's for?

Tammy said...

I use the Dr. Bronner's in the disinfectant recipe, as well as in my mop water - about a capful in the bucket along with 1/4 cup of white vinegar.

Our Family said...

I love a woman that can organize!

Tammy said...

I can organize, the question is, can I clean? Your husband could certainly attest to my need to spend more time cleaning....at least from when he stopped in. LOL My house is in better shape now though. :)