Thursday, October 12, 2006

~FO~

Have you been on a crafter's blog and seen the term "FO"? It stands for "Finished Object". Well, I have a finished object to show off!

I'm really excited about it, because I love the way it came out. I loved working with the yarn, and the knitting went fast.

It's a stocking cap:


It fits!


I don't have anywhere in my house that's good for taking pictures right now--everything is pretty torn up with our current project!

I used a pattern from a library book called "Hip to Knit". The yarn is DK weight 25% wool. It's lovely to work with, and this pattern just whizzed along! The ribbing gave me something of interest, and I was glad I had stitch markers for the decrease rounds.

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Tammy --

You look so darling in your hat! Cute, cute, cute!

:o)

Jodi said...

Oops - meant to add -

Stitch markers are my friend; I've been known to get lost without them. (And counting a hundred plus stitches off to see where you're at is not fun!)

I love your knitting projects!

:o)
Jodi

Kelli said...

That hat is so cute!! I don't have any FO's around here, only UFO's! LOL
Kelli

Kristi said...

Oh, you look so cute!

~Kristi

Cherish the Home said...

Ok..you look sooooo CUTE in that hat!

Great job!

Cindi said...

I like your hat and you look lovely wearing it! That is a very nice picture of you!

Shari said...

i love the colors! i wish i had worn a hat yesterday during my walk with my son. my ears were hurting from the wind. i'm glad i had him wear one.

Annecourager said...

Ooh, stitch markers. Must find out where to get some of those.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the sweet comments!

Anne, stitch markers are easily obtained anywhere knitting supplies are sold. I betcha Fred Meyer has them.

Tori Leslie said...

Oh Tammy, you look so cute in your cap. :0)