Monday, November 09, 2009

~Monday's Daybook: November 9~



Outside My Window...a cool, clear November day.

I am thinking...about all the housework I need to do. :-)

I am thankful for...my home here on earth. It may not be the fanciest house, but it is home. And home is better than any mansion!

From the kitchen...whole wheat banana bread - turned out pretty good!

I am wearing...a jean skirt and short sleeved t-shirt.

I am creating...my menu for the week.

I am going...grocery shopping! what else? It's Monday! :-)

I am reading...a novel called Amazing Grace. It is actually three novels in one. It has been entertaining, but I'm not thrilled with the way the stories are wrapped up - the plot is well-developed, and then the end comes with a screeching halt with everything all neatly worked out in two pages.

I am hoping...the weather stays nice!

I am hearing...the hum of the fridge and my computer.

One of my favorite things...knitting!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...not too much going on this week!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...one of my WIP's, a lace scarf.


For more Daybook entries, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: