Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I guess I was tired...

My hair is pretty wild when I wake up in the mornings, and I have been spraying it down with a spray bottle of water. Almost identical to this bottle is a spray bottle I keep in one of the drawers. However, it has a mixture of water and rubbing alcohol in it that we use to clean our glasses with.

So, instead of grabbing the correct spray bottle (which was sitting on the counter), I reached into the drawer and sleepily sprayed my hair with the rubbing alcohol solution.

That woke me up a little more!

My shower to wash my hair woke me up further! Grrr...At least there was hot water!

As I finished fixing my hair, I noticed that my aerosol can of hair spray was in close proximity to the aerosol can of air freshener. That would not be funny. I need to move the air freshener!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sounds like you had a morning. =) Frustrating, I'm sure...but funny to think about later. =)

Anonymous said...

It can be dangerous to not be a morning person!

Sarah Joy said...

awwwwwwwwwww! I so sympathize!

Jeannie said...

I used to keep the Ajax and Baby Powder on the same shelf. No need to ask why I don't any more. :0)

Tammy said...

Oh...Aunt Jeannie, that sounds um, funny? Hahaha