Go to Wikipedia and do a search on the month and day that you were born (leave off the year you were born). List three events, three births, and three deaths that happened on your birthday.
- 1895- The first gasoline-powered race in the United States. First prize: $2,000
- 1959 - Ice Hockey: After being struck in the face with a puck, goalkeeper Jacques Plante returns to play wearing a protective mask for the first time in professional play.
- 1988 - The Morris worm, the first internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, was launched from MIT.
- 1734 - Daniel Boone, American frontiersman (d. 1820)
- 1795 - James Knox Polk, 11th President of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1865 - Warren G. Harding, 29th President of the United State (d. 1923)
- 1887 - Jenny Lind, Swedish soprano (b. 1820)
- 1950 - George Bernard Shaw, Irish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1856)
- 1984 - Velma Barfield, American murderer (executed) (b. 1932)
There you have it! Try it for yourself...it's interesting!