Friday, September 24, 2010


This week has been, hmmm...unproductive? Or not managed well? I think more of the latter than the former. It feels like I've done a lot of wheel spinning this week.

Anyhow, this week is the week that I signed up to do Kids Clothes Week Challenge. One hour a day. I've done one hour of sewing so far (Monday), which resulted in my dining room being a disaster for three days. Ahem.

One of the more productive things I did this week was complete an order for 15 pairs of socks. I already had 8 of them crocheted, but I still had 7 to finish. They are in the mail and winging their way to Australia, as we speak. =)

I decided after all that crocheting that my daughter needed some socks too. And for the challenge, crochet and knit projects count too! One of my sisters gave my daughter a pretty fall outfit, and I had the perfect color of crochet thread to match it.

And I made two beaded pairs as well.

I'm happy that I have a finished project for the KCWC!

I'm planning on putting some of these in my shop soon.


The Breakfast Lover said...

How sweet!

Open Roads Mama said...

omg, these are BEAUTIFUL! you are very tallented! :)

Jennwith4 said...

Such cute socks!

Melissa Joy said...

I want to learn to make those socks! :)

Dawn said...

Love YOUR socks!!!!
So fun to do, yes?