Friday, September 24, 2010

~Socks~



This week has been, hmmm...unproductive? Or not managed well? I think more of the latter than the former. It feels like I've done a lot of wheel spinning this week.

Anyhow, this week is the week that I signed up to do Kids Clothes Week Challenge. One hour a day. I've done one hour of sewing so far (Monday), which resulted in my dining room being a disaster for three days. Ahem.

One of the more productive things I did this week was complete an order for 15 pairs of socks. I already had 8 of them crocheted, but I still had 7 to finish. They are in the mail and winging their way to Australia, as we speak. =)


I decided after all that crocheting that my daughter needed some socks too. And for the challenge, crochet and knit projects count too! One of my sisters gave my daughter a pretty fall outfit, and I had the perfect color of crochet thread to match it.




And I made two beaded pairs as well.


I'm happy that I have a finished project for the KCWC!

I'm planning on putting some of these in my shop soon.

5 comments:

The Breakfast Lover said...

How sweet!

Open Roads Mama said...

omg, these are BEAUTIFUL! you are very tallented! :)

Jennwith4 said...

Such cute socks!

Melissa Joy said...

I want to learn to make those socks! :)

Dawn said...

Love YOUR socks!!!!
So fun to do, yes?