Friday, April 08, 2011

~UFO Bust Report~

This week was a profitable UFO busting week! I don't have a finished project to share, but I do have progress!

A few years ago I started a days-of-the-week dishtowel set, using Alicia's embroidery patterns, found here.

I finished these three towels:


and then stopped. Oops.

I didn't have any progress on the remaining four dishtowels! So this week, I squared up the tea towels, and added the fabric trim. They aren't perfect, no matter how hard I tried to get the towels "square" it didn't work. So I reminded myself that these are dish towels.



Now I need to transfer the designs, and do the embroidery. Seems like a good evening project!

For more UFO bust reports, visit Blackberry Creek.

3 comments:

Susan said...

These are really cute! I like the fabric trims; they add a nice touch. They look fine to me! :)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Congratulations on your progress, Tammy. I love your towels.

GardenOfDaisies said...

These are so cute! I love the fabric trimmed edges! And I especially like the little Polish "cheeselady" in that third towel!!