This week was a profitable UFO busting week! I don't have a finished project to share, but I do have progress!
A few years ago I started a days-of-the-week dishtowel set, using Alicia's embroidery patterns, found here.
I finished these three towels:
and then stopped. Oops.
I didn't have any progress on the remaining four dishtowels! So this week, I squared up the tea towels, and added the fabric trim. They aren't perfect, no matter how hard I tried to get the towels "square" it didn't work. So I reminded myself that these are dish towels.
Now I need to transfer the designs, and do the embroidery. Seems like a good evening project!
For more UFO bust reports, visit Blackberry Creek.