Tuesday, February 12, 2013

~Chocolate Covered Strawberries~

I've been reading The Frugal Girl lately, and she just posted about making chocolate-covered strawberries. And, she got the ingredients at Aldi. Plus, I was going there today. So...what to do but make some for dessert?



They were so good! There were leftovers too, so we'll see how those fare in the fridge!

And on the subject of Aldi: I haven't shopped there for quite a while, but when I started reading Kristen's blog, and saw the different things she was getting, I decided to stop by and try shopping there again. I think my Aldi might not have a very high turnover on their produce, so some of it leaves a little to be desired. But if I'm choosy, I can still get good-quality produce for better prices, so I've been shopping there a bit more if I have the time.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Perfect dessert for Valentine's week dessert! Looks yummy! I spotted some berries in our fridge, too. I think my daughter has some plans...I can't wait to find out!