Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I've been tagged!

In a round about way...
Kim said:
If your name starts with any of the letters in CHOCOLATE, I'm tagging you. Would you expect any different from me?

To answer her question, no, I wouldn't expect anything different! LOL Kim's always talking about chocolate!

Here are the questions:

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?
Not at the moment. I am a little thirsty, and I'm going to go pour myself a cup of iced tea as soon as I get off the computer.

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?
The weather is gorgeous! It's not hot, not cold, not raining, just simply beautiful! The weather that says, "Fall is on the way, but it's still summer!"

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?
Actually, I'm finishing up. I just checked my e-mail, checked my bloglines, and I'm ready to get off the computer.

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?
It would be lovely to be sitting on the beach at the ocean, just drinking in the salt air. But, since that's not possible right now, I'll just be happy here! :)

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?
No, I never have!

6. Tag?
If you're name begins with any of the letters in: KNITTING IS FUN! Then go ahead and feel tagged!

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

Thanks for playing along, but I have a question. My name starts with one of those letters. Does this mean I have to do it again?
;)

theups said...

Tee hee, Tammy!! I copied you!!! I considered myself "tagged" and posted it on my blog!! What fun!!

His,
Mrs. U