Thursday, September 14, 2006

~This is the day~

Psalm 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

This is the day...September 14, 2006
Which the LORD hath made...cool, overcast, and a little wet
We will rejoice and be glad in it...Today is the time to rejoice in the Lord!

Today I'm thankful that:
*I'm on my way to heaven
*The weather is supposed to warm up soon
*I am in good health
*I don't have anything scheduled for tonight
*God never fails us, He is unchanging!


What are some blessings God has given you?

3 comments:

deb said...

Today I'm thankful that:
The weather is wonderfully cool, and I can see the mountains today.
I am in good health.
Company is arriving tomorrow, and the Lord is giving me strength to do all the necessary preparations.
My children love the Lord.

Kristi said...

*My salvation
*My sweet hardworking husband
*My children
*My extended family
*My church
*My Bible
*My freedom
*My opportunity to teach my children at home.
These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. God is so good to someone as undeserving as me.

~Kristi

Shari said...

i'm thankful that being a stay at home mommy, even though we couldn't sleep this morning, i know we'll be able to nap this afternoon. lol.