Monday, January 07, 2008

~Blah~

I had such grand thoughts of updating my blog every day this year. Well, at least every day for a while....LOL You can see how long that lasted!

The reason for the title of this post is that I have a cold, and I feel "blah". The last few days I've done little more than move from the couch to bed. I get to feeling better, and get up to do things, then my head aches and I start coughing more. So back to the couch I go! I'm hoping to be on the mend soon!

I hope the winter bugs are staying away from *you*!!!

And on a side note, I cannot believe the weather we're experiencing! I think today's high was in the low 60's! That is just amazing weather for January!

10 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

I'll be praying that you get to feeling better!

Kim said...

Get well soon - I am in the same boat as you are - I slept so much today I don't feel tired now (at 11:30pm).

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon Tammy.
☆*´Sarah`*☆

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better really soon. It's such a drag being sick.

We've had warmer than usual temps here too the past couple days. I'll take it though! :O)

Paula said...

Praying you'll feel better soon!

Sharon said...

I'm praying for you to feel better soon. I had that nasty bug early on this winter. Be careful about doing too much too soon. I did and ended up with a relapse. I feel for you!

Desiree said...

Just stopping by to say 'hi'. I had a cold too, but it was a quick one, thankfully.

Kristi said...

We're having spring weather here too this week. Hope you're feeling better soon!

~Kristi

cherylharrell (Mrs Harrell) said...

Prayers just said for ya. Hope you feel better soon... :)

~~Deby said...

Tammy...I do sympathize with you..I am on day 9 with this...mine turned into a sinus infection and more....and now dh has it...
Praying for you...are WE bloggers giving it to each other through cyber space....
Deby