Wednesday, January 02, 2008

~WIP Wednesday~

(Work In Progress Wednesday)

I'm stealing borrowing this idea from Mrs. H. Each Wednesday (that I get around to it!) I'll post some pictures of my works in progress. Want to join the fun? Mrs. H has a Mr. Linky set up on today's post.

My current WIP is a reversible cabled scarf. I love the look of cables, but I don't like the wrong side of the project. I really didn't want a scarf that only had one nice side, so I was thrilled to find a reversible pattern!



Pattern: "His/Hers Reversible Scarf" from Cables Untangled.
Yarn: 100% fine merino dk weight by Classic Elite Yarns (classic one fifty)
Needles: US 6

On a side note, picture taking is a real challenge for me at this time of the year. We don't have good lighting/natural lighting in our house, so I end up taking a lot of shots outside. It happens to be really bright outside right now, so I guess that didn't make for a good picture either! LOL

5 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

I love the color of that yarn! Very nice. Looking forward to seeing it done.

Anonymous said...

Tammy, good borrowed idea for WIP Wednesday! I enjoy seeing what you're working on.

Scribbit said...

I love that red--and I know what you mean about lighting, ours is horrible right now and it makes me so frustrated taking pictures those this one looks great!

Mom of Five said...

Oooh! It's beautiful! Ever since my dh saw me working on Persephone, he makes comments about how much he likes it. I think he's hinting for me to make him one, and I was going to make in Irish Hiking Scarf, but I may try a reversible cable instead. I do love a challenge!

Have you ever tried making a light box? I saw some instructions for making in inexpensive one online, so I may try it. I can't seem to get good pictures for my site either.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Biblical Womanhood and love it! I just started crocheting and your site has given me inspiration :-)