Thursday, July 29, 2010

~I Made it!~



I've been feeling somewhat of a mad scientist lately, what with all the concoctions I've been whipping up in my kitchen (cleaners and toiletries). So when I came across this recipe for finger paint, I figured, "why not?"



We had fun on the front porch painting. Even my next door neighbor came over and got in on the action!

My 16-month old daughter doesn't like to be messy so she took "finger painting" literally. LOL


Please click the button above to see more "I Made it" entries.

8 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

Finger painting, what fun! =)

mommysdream said...

Makes me wish for the days when my daughter was this small and loved to do this kind of thing...

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

How cool! I'll have to try this out for my son, he loves to make a mess with paint. Thanks for sharing!

Sassy Sites! said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! Check back today... it's a cute one!! By the way, I am going to be doing a giveaway tomorrow, so add me to your sidebar links to get a head start!! :)

Sharon said...

Those days are so fun and fly so quickly! You're a fun Mama - your little one is a lucky little lady! Enjoy the journey! :)

Karen said...

How fun! My kidlets love to paint and I think its so great to encourage kidlet creativity! :>

Sarah C. said...

The girls and I tried this today and it was a huge success!! It was perfect because Olivia LOVES to help me cook and Chloe is the artsy one so they both were involved. Thanks :)

Tammy said...

Oh, fun, Sarah! Did Megan get in on the action too?