Monday, September 19, 2005

My kitchen is finished!!!

I am excited that my kitchen is finally painted. Every surface that needed paint is now sufficiently covered in paint! I am so relieved to have this job finished!

Here are some before pictures. You can see the inside of the cupboards. They were a nasty green. I decided I couldn't live with that, and I was going to paint them. I didn't realize it would take four coats of paint to cover it! It did take a lot of time, but I am so glad that I got it done! The insides of the cupboards are fairly nice, now that they have been painted.



Here's a picture taken after the cupboard doors were removed:



And now, the finished kitchen!!!




Beside the stove is a perfect spot for a small bookshelf. I have all my cookbooks and binders on it. It's very handy! I've never had a good place in my kitchen for my cookbooks, so it's nice to have a spot just for them.


Keep on going...I had to do these pictures in two posts, since it didn't want to take any more pictures for the first post. I changed the time on the second one so that it would appear after this post.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wooo Hooo Tammy, looks great!

Anonymous said...

it does look good! I know it is a great sense of accomplishment to have those finished too! Great job!

Meredith said...

Beautiful! I have painted the insides of many, many cabinets--I think it's my least favorite painting job of all time :)