Saturday, January 21, 2006

*Big, Contented Sigh*

(And also a tired sigh as well! ;-) )

The house is clean from top to bottom (if you don't count the attic or the basement, that is), and the laundry is done (mostly--I have a few sweaters still to wash, and a set of sheets), and I even went grocery shopping (thank you, Kevin for going with me!).

Today was a good day, very busy, but I got a lot accomplished today.

I am such a S.H.E. What is that? It stands for "Side-tracked Home Executive." I get sidetracked so easily. Kevin says I was reading for an hour today. I do not think it was quite an hour, but he insists that it was. I'll take his word on it. The computer distracts me. I can find all kinds of things to distract me. If I would just put all my attention towards the job at hand, I would get done so much faster.

Oh well, the main thing is that I got all my housework done, and the house is all shiny and clean.

And now I'm off to bed (see, I was on my way to bed, but got a little sidetracked here! LOL). Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get easily side-tracked from homework. So I find myself cleaning the house more. he, he.

Anonymous said...

I too am sidetracked SO often! The children make it worse, true, but most of it is um... just ME, lol!

It sounds like side-tracked or not, you've accomplished a LOT! WOW!

Want to come clean my place top to bottom? Nah, we'd get sidetracked! I'd ask you to teach me to do those pretty lace projects, and we'd have to have tea... and...

LOL! It took me 30 minutes to post this comment--I kept getting sidetracked by things around the house, lol!