Friday, January 27, 2006

You Can Do it!

The Geico commercial with Tony Little on his Gazelle makes me laugh every time I see it. Tonight I got my exercise at Sears, on a Gazelle! Yep, I CAN do it! LOL

We went to Sears specifically to buy an exercise bike. While we were waiting (and waiting, and waiting, and waiting!) for a salesman, I hopped on the Gazelle and got my exercise in for today! I probably exercised for 10-15 minutes. During that time, someone did come by to help us, but I just listened from where I was.

I don't know if I'd want to actually have one or not. I would probably get bored. But it was something interesting to do while I waited for us to finish shopping!

2 comments:

FrequentReader said...

If you haven't already bought an excercise bike, check Freecycle. Seems there are always an excess of excercise bikes at garage sales, and people often will give them away to get rid of them. :)

Tammy said...

Jenn, I have been looking on Freecycle, but it seems like everyone on there wants exercise stuff. The bike we got was on sale, and it is just what Kevin wants. :)