Monday, January 09, 2006

You'll never believe it...

I got up this morning when my alarm clock went off! What an accomplishment! Hahaha...for me, it truly is! I hate to get up in the morning, and I hate that silly alarm clock making all that noise! I have been known to turn it off, and then pull it into bed with me. Kevin says that I'm "snuggling" with my alarm clock. LOL

Last night I put the alarm clock on Kevin's dresser, which meant that I had to get up, and walk all the way across the bedroom in order to turn it off. This morning I made my bed as soon as I turned that annoying alarm clock off, to prevent me getting back in my bed.

So there! It can be done! *Grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! I have some trouble getting up in the morning...but not too bad...at least I don't think so *grin*. I had a roommate at college who kept hitting the snooze button...up to 5 times at least. That was annoying.

Nikki said...

Ohh Tammy!! I feel you pain!!! I HATE the alarm clock!!!!!!!!