Monday, February 05, 2007

~Busy as a Bee~

I've been as busy as the proverbial bee. I'll probably update my blog sometime later this week.

Thank you for those who have given me hints and suggestions on how to add categories to my current template. I would just hate to lose my template! I'll be working on adding my categories later this month!

Also, I know that I have let questions go unanswered. *Blush* I'm so sorry about that. If you have a question that I haven't answered, or for that matter, have a question you'd like to ask, please do so in the comments of this post. I'll answer them all in one post. Of course, please keep the questions family friendly! =)

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Julieann said...

I don't have a question right now--but I love the question and answer segmants:)

Julieann:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,

I second the Q & A's I just love those kinds of posts!

Trixie

Unknown said...

I thought I would say stop by and say hello. I always enjoy my visits.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Tammy,Just a note to say we have the cold but we haven't had much snow at all. I'm afraid that when it stays above zero we will make up for our lack of snow.