Thursday, March 01, 2007

~Books on my shelf~

If you look at my 101 List number 73 says: "Read all the unread books on my bookshelf".

The other night I decided I should make a list so that I can track my progress. My so-called progress is half of *one* book. LOL

These are the books on my shelf that I have not read cover to cover. Some of them have been browsed through, others have had large sections read, but none of the following have been read cover to cover.

  • Redbirds and Rubies and Rainbows - Marlene Evans
  • The Total Money Makeover - Dave Ramsey
  • With Love and a Pinch of Salt - Jesse Rice Sandberg
  • Let Her Own Works Praise Her - Judi Vest
  • Be My Guest - Vivian Anderson Hall
  • Created to Be His Help Meet - Debi Pearl
  • Heart of a Handmaiden - Cathy Corle
  • Disciplines of the Beautiful Woman - Anne Ortland
  • The Christian Woman's Place - Jane Schulz
  • The Lady the Lord is Looking For - Cathy Corle
  • You Can Have More Joy Through the Ups and Downs of Life - Jojo Moffitt
  • With Heart and Hand - Beneth Jones and Bobbi Yearick
  • Pattern for Living - Marlene Evans
  • The Power of a Praying Wife - Stormie Omartian
  • Me? Obey Him? - Elizabeth Rice Handford
  • Have a Heavenly Marriage - David Sorenson
  • Understanding Your Husband-Understanding Your Wife - Pete and Frieda Cowling
  • The Ministry of Marriage - Jim Benney
  • Do Right - Bob Jones Sr.
  • Prayer Power - Andrew Murray
  • The Pursuit of God - A.W. Tozer
  • All of Grace - C.H. Spurgeon
  • How to Experience Revival - Charles G. Finney
  • The Necessity of Prayer - E.M. Bounds
  • Power Through Prayer - E.M. Bounds
  • Oswald Chambers, Abandoned to God - David McCasland
  • Brother Sheffey, A Christian Who Knew the Power of Prayer - W.S. Berbery
  • Love Stories of the Bible - Billy Sunday
  • Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy - Barbara Johnson
I'll cross off the books as I read them, and link to it in my sidebar as well.

5 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

Good Luck! I've read a couple of those and they are good! Have fun reading!

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of good books there. Anything from Tozer and E.M. Bounds are great books to read.

Susan said...

You have a lot of the same books I do!

Annecourager said...

ooOoOOoo, BOOKS. Hmm.

I highly recommend the Tozer and the Bounds. Andy made me read them :O) and I am glad he did.

The Jim Binney Marriage book is rather good, and I think the Anne Ortlund book is useful.


The Geranium book is fluff, from what I remember of it. But sometimes I like fluff! :)

I'd read Finney with a pinch--or rather, tablespoonsfull, of salt.

Or bucketloads.

But you're a big grrrl and you probably know that.:)

Keziah said...

Hi, I'm visiting from the Blog Party. You are going to have a busy time reading all of those. I haven't heard of many of them but I'll be sure to check back to see what you've thought of them. I too have plenty of unread books that I need to be getting on with!