Friday, February 15, 2008

~A for Award~

Susan has been kind enough to bestow several awards to my blog! Thank you, Susan! The first one, which *ahem* was quite a while ago, was the "You Make me Smile" award.



I'd like to pass this on to Joyce. She always has such a positive attitude!

And secondly, she awarded me the "E for Excellent" award, which comes with a set of rules:

By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded.




In no particular order, I'd like to pass this award on to:
Heather
Jodi
Mrs. U
Girotti family
Jennifer
Mrs. H

Yes, I know, there aren't ten. But those are a few of my favorite blogs!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

deb said...

Tammy ~ Thank you so much!!! I think this award means even more than it usually would because just recently I read a comment you made on someone's blog that you had to simplify which meant you had cut down on the number of blogs you read. I automatically knew our link was probably one of the ones cut. So to read that our blog is one of your favorites really means a lot!! Thank you so much for this honor.

Tammy said...

Well, Deb, you were automatically wrong. ;-) I still read your blog regularly, I guess I haven't posted a comment in awhile though! Have a great day! :-)

Mrs. U said...

Awww, Tammy! You are soo sweet!!!! And YOU are the one that helped me with my blog when I was trying to get the look of it right about 1 1/2 years ago- remember that? :)

Thank you for helping me and THANK YOU for your kind words!!

His,
Mrs. U

Jennwith4 said...

Thank you, Tammy, you are too sweet!

Jodi said...

Moi? ~ Oh, Tammy, you are so sweet! Thank you very, very much!