Friday, February 01, 2008

~Winter Chill~

It has certainly been an interesting winter. The month of January brought us rain and thunder storms, snow storms nearing blizzar quality, and lots of ice. The temperature has ranged from 0 to mid-60's!



Currently it is snowing, as it has been all day. The wind has blown so hard that our front porch is covered in snow too!

Thank you for all the well-wishes earlier this week! I have finally gotten over my second bug. Here's hoping there isn't a third bug lurking in the shadows! LOL

6 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

How pretty but I don't envy you the cold brrrr! Glad you're feeling better!

Kelly said...

has this not been the most unpredictable winter!!??

Warm Blessings~
Kelly

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful winter photo.

Anonymous said...

My sister in law had one bug right after another. Her doctor said its going around right now. I'm glad you're feeling better!

We haven't had any measurable snow here in Cincinnati. My children are starting to lose hope. :-) I reminded them that we usually get something in February.

Paula said...

Brrr! I'm cold just looking at your pictures. ;)

And to think the old groundhog says we have six more weeks of winter! :)

Anonymous said...

It surely looks beautiful!!!!