Saturday, February 16, 2008

~How Fetching~

As defined by Webster's New World College Dictionary:

fetch·ing adj. attractive; charming


Knitty's definition of Fetching:



I made these to go with my cabled scarf (same yarn used). I started them on Feb. 3rd, finished one and decided to pull it all out because it didn't cover my knuckles/palm. Then yesterday I looked at it and decided to add two more cable repeats to mirror the cuff. I just now finished the second one.



How fetching...a fun little novelty project. I do like my fingers to be warm, but I can see the benefit of these when I run my errands! I won't have to pull my gloves off to get into my purse for my bank card, keys, etc.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful job Tammy!

Dawn said...

Tammy... yours are wonderful!!!
Don't you just love them??

I need to learn to knit.
Can't continue to rely on Rachel for all my knitting wants.
:o)

Jodi said...

Oh, I like the way you repeated the cable ... I actually like yours better than the original. Great color, too.