Monday, August 13, 2007

~Pay it Forward Meme~

I saw this over at Sew Chic, and thought it sounded like a lot of fun!

Pay It Forward meme

I will send a handmade gift* to the first three people who leave a comment requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet, but you will receive it within 365 days. The only thing you have to do in return is "pay it forward" by making a similar agreement on your blog.

I'm not sure what I will send, but it will be something handmade by me.

*The "gift" you send doesn't have to be handmade--choose your specs when you post it on your blog.

If you'd like to participate, please leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can get in touch with you.


ETA: Since three people have responded, I am closing the comments on this post. I'm really looking forward to this! =)

5 comments:

Dj said...

This sounds like something I'd love to do, I already have something in mind.

Tammy said...

Hi DJ! I'll need your e-mail address, and also a blog address. Thanks!

Magistra Mommy said...

Hi Tammy!
I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Nice Matters Award. Please stop by the Nest for more details! :o)

In His joy, Mrs. Wilt

Her said...

Hi Tammy,

Isn't this fun?! I did the same thing on my blog. My email address is inmomseyes at yahoo dot com

Mrs. Lijewski said...

This sounds like great fun! My e-mail is cindymarielijewski@yahoo.com
My blog address is http://cindyshomemakingpage.blogspot.com