Monday, June 15, 2009

~Cards~


When you see a product endorsement on my blog, it is because the product/company is one which I enjoy. I receive nothing in return for my endorsements, and it is unprompted by the company.

A few months ago, I came across a code for a free Hallmark card. This wasn't a card at a store though - it was for a completely customizable card which Hallmark then printed and sent to the recipient of my choice. How easy was that?

Since then, I have used their online service for several more cards. It is not the cheapest route to go when sending a card, but neither is it the most expensive. For under $4, you pick your card, customize it (on some cards you can even add your own pictures!), and then Hallmark prints and sends it out for you.

It's a fun little way to send a card! Another benefit to this is that you can order cards ahead of time, and they will send them on the date you choose. I'm always forgetting to get birthday cards out in time - this would be great for that!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I did the free card at Hallmark too, and loved it! It was fun doing it, plus it was nice to know it was all taken care of by somebody else! ;)

Meredith said...

My relatives were shocked at how beautiful our Easter photos looked on a Mother's Day card. The stock was nice and heavy, and the printing...well, what you can expect from Hallmark!

I think this is an excellent value if you choose the photo card option, as you can include 3-4 photos per card.