Sunday, March 07, 2010

~Howdy!~

Boy, I've been MIA! A lot has been going on and I've been spending less time online!

I had some friends over for coffee and dessert the last week of February. It sounds simple, but it took a lot of preparation! It was nice to have some fellowship, something I don't get enough of these days!

Then right after that my daughter got sick. It seems to be going around our church, and the bug is very tenacious. It lasts and lasts and lasts...or so it seems! Anyhow, our whole household has been feeling quite crummy and I'm looking forward to getting well again!

The weather is warming up. One day it was in the balmy 40's and I looked out the window and our neighbor girl (about 7 years old) was skating down the sidewalk, wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt. Yes, the sun is nice! I don't think I would have been out in my short sleeves, but when it has been so cold all winter, sun + over freezing is nice and warm!

I have a few projects I've been trying to wrap up, and when I do, I'll be sure to post pictures of them!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Open Roads Mama said...

it's so sad to watch when little ones get sick :( hope you all feel better soon!