Monday, December 04, 2006

~A box full of goodies~

Dawn over at (4:53) had a contest celebrating her one year blogging anniversary. She drew my name! I was so excited to see that I won, because I knew everything would just be so adorable!

My box came in today's mail. When we came home and checked the mail, we didn't have mail. However, our neighbor brought us over all our mail. I guess the mail lady got confused today? Hmmm.

Even the outside was adorable:


Everything all wrapped up so darling:




All my goodies:



Thank you, Dawn!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How EXCITING! It's so much fun to get little surprises and the way it is presented makes it that much more fun and sweet. That is the difference between little kids and adults, we appreciate that kind of thing so much! They hardly seem to notice...hehe

Jenn

Dawn said...

...so happy you are happy with the package...

Anonymous said...

How very exciting!!! What wonderful little individual packages all dressed up with hidden prizes inside!! What fun!!

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed that you had the fore thought to take pictures of the packaging!

It all looks so beautiful.

Judy - Anybody Home
www.judyh58.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

WOW! That's some nice stuff!! Congratulations!

~Kristi