Tuesday, December 12, 2006

~Lace Scarf~


With part of my birthday money, I bought this beautiful yarn to make a scarf with. It had a little bit of a rough start (two trips back to the yarn store for needles and advice!). However, all is proceeding well. It is a slower knit because of the thin yarn. I’m looking forward to the day it’s finished. The only thing is, I shudder to think of all the work I’m putting into it, and the thought of it getting snagged on something! I guess I shouldn’t borrow trouble, should I?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, that is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!!! I like your choice of yarn color. I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Tammy said...

Thank you, Heather! I saw the yarn at my LYS, and it took me forever to decide which color I wanted: they had a very soft pink, beige, the grey I bought, and several others. Oh, and I didn't realize that the store had a yarn winder. It took me TWO hours to wind that yarn at home!

Jennwith4 said...

I can't wait to see it finished!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful project!