Monday, July 02, 2007

~Ladies Finishing School~

Elizabeth at A Merry Rose is hosting a 12-week Ladies Finishing School. The first week has already been completed. However, this coming week is somewhat of a break for the holidays, so you have time to catch up if you are interested.


Emma at Charming the Birds from the Trees hosted the first week. Her topic was personal presentation, and she left me with much food for thought. Her posts for the Finishing School were:


The Feminine Attitude
Health
Posture
Grooming
Wardrobe


I greatly appreciated Emma's presentation of these topics. She admitted that several of these topics were ones that she herself was still working on. In the blogging world, one can type anything and no one will no the difference, so it is nice to come across a blogger who is candid. It makes the teaching easier to digest than if the blogger comes across as a know-it-all!

This week, check back with Elisabeth's blog to read short biographies of American women.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I stumbled across your blog through Biblical Womanhood. I also enjoy crocheting and I've been trying to find other bloggers who enjoy the same. Glad to have found one!

Tammy said...

Melissa, thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself! =)

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

Tammy,
Thank you for sharing this, I think my girls and I will take part.

btw..I love the Shreddies post!