Monday, April 02, 2007

~Menu Plan Monday~


Wow, last week just flew by! I kept to my menu plan very well last week! I love it when a week goes like that. =)

Saturday: Baked fish and oven fries
Sunday: Roast Chicken, sweet potatoes, fresh cranberry relish, corn
Monday: Sweet and Sour meatballs with rice
Tuesday: Zucchini dish (a stir fry of my own concoction) *smiles*
Wednesday: Spaghetti with turkey sausage, Caesar salad
Thursday: Spicy Peanut Chicken over rice
Friday: Date night

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, have you ever posted your recipe for Spicy Peanut Chicken? Sounds like something we would enjoy for sure!

Jenn said...

YUM Tammy!
Your sweet and sour meatballs sound sooooo good right now! ;-)

Jenn

Annie said...

Your blog is very pretty.
Your menu looks great!
Easter Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Paula said...

Sweet and sour meatballs sounds yummy to me!

Unknown said...

Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Roasted Chicken, Spaghetti with Turkey Sausage and some many terrific and yummy recipe picks.
Tammy, I think I'll be by for dinner!

Laura said...

Awesome Tammy! Your menu sounds delicious.

Laura