Tuesday, November 27, 2007

~Long time no post~

I've been busy with "stuff". *smiles*

We put our tree up on Saturday. Each Christmas, my teddy bear friends come out and get to sit under the tree.



My tree isn't fancy with the latest decorating scheme. It is full of special ornaments, each one with a memory! Here's one that my great-grandma made me for Christmas quite a few years ago:



~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jodi wrote an excellent post today, and I wanted to point you over in her direction.

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Tammy ~ Thank you for the link, that's so sweet. I totally agree with your comment ... that was exactly what I was talking about!

You're tree looks adorable! I love the bear touch. Ours, too, is a hodge podge of ornaments that all have a story behind them. Those are my favorite kind of trees! :o)

cherylharrell (Mrs Harrell) said...

What a pretty tree! I need to get mine up. I am sooo behind... :)

Theresa's Notes said...

What a beautiful tree!

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

What a beautiful tree, Tammy! I love really personal, special decorations.

Holiday blessings!