Saturday, April 19, 2008

~Another sunny day~

Oh, today was just beautiful! So sunny and warm and SPRINGY. I love spring. Why, it would be wonderful if all year were like this. Ok, so I guess I'd have to move for that to happen. Hmmmm...LOL

I met with a friend for coffee, and we had a nice visit. Then I went to a bookstore and browsed through some books. I came across a lovely, lovely book:



It is chock-full of adorable apron patterns. Oh what fun, fun, fun!!!

Speaking of aprons, I've been sewing up a storm, and will soon have a few aprons listed in my Etsy shop. I need to get some decent pictures taken first though.

This afternoon Kevin and I cleared out leaves and brush from around the yard. I'm so pleased that my perennials from last year are coming back nicely, and my bleeding hearts have blooms on them! So exciting! And lots of blooms on my lilacs too! I can't wait to see them! It looks like my pruning last spring did its job.

Happy spring! *Smiles*

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

That book looks so interesting. I love aprons!

Oh you have lilacs, I love the smell of them and they feel so old fashioned, love 'em!

Mrs. U said...

I can't wait to see your finished products- the aprons AND your flowers, too!!

His,
Mrs. U