Thursday, August 21, 2008

~Thank you~

Thank you so much for all the kind and encouraging comments you have left over the last week and a half! They mean so much to me! I don't think I've ever had a post with so many comments (other than contests!).

As Deb correctly guessed, I've been suffering through morning sickness. The worseness of it varies, but I'm nearing my 13th week, so hopefully things will get better soon. In the meantime, Kevin has been a wonderful husband, doing so many of my normal duties, including cooking and grocery shopping.

I will continue blogging, though somewhat sporadically. Life from the couch just isn't all that interesting! LOL

9 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so glad to hear from you, and also glad to hear that you have a wonderful husband to take care of you! I'm praying for you!

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Tammy and Kevin,
You are starting on a great adventure. There will be soooo many things to thank each other for-both good and a few bad (like Morning Sickness).
But God Bless and Hugs.

Mary said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope that stage ends soon!

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

I am so happy for you, in spite of the morning sickness.

I've always wondered why you had no children because you just seem SO MOTHERLY, you have such a kind face and you blog reflects gentleness. But I did not want to be rude and ask.

I am REJOICING with you.

Tori Leslie said...

I have always heard that morning sickness is a great sign of a healthy pregnancy. Take it easy, keep some dry crackers near by and pamper yourself!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!--I'm *so happy* for you Tammy. I hope you'll be feeling better soon. (o:

Unknown said...

Tammy,
It's good to hear from you. I hope that the morning sickness ends soon. In the meantime, enjoy this blessed time.

Mom of Five said...

I didn't get a chance to say congratulations before when you made your announcement, so I'm saying it here. I'm so happy for you and Kevin, and I can't wait to see all the wee things you knit and crochet for this little one.

Jenn said...

Oh WOW, Congratulations!!!! I haven't been by your blog in so long, but I found it again this morning. What a wonderful time!