Wednesday, November 01, 2006

~Five Minutes~

Five minutes till the 2nd. Oh, wow, I'm up late tonight!

Tomorrow is my birthday. My 30th birthday. Ooh, I'm getting old! (LOL)

A few months ago, my husband and I were going through the drive through at Burger King, and the gal at the window had a bunch of one dollar bills pinned to her shirt. My husband asked her why she had the money pinned to her shirt, and she grinned and said:

"It's my birfday."

Do you think I should pin $1 bills to my shirt? Maybe I could get some extra presents that way???

Now I'm going to go to bed and get my "beauty rest" so I can open all presents in the morning! =)


Mrs.B. said...


And watch it with the 'old' remarks! (o;

I hope your day is lovely!

Happymama said...

Ahhhh, I have five years on you. I turned 35 this year. :)

Happy Birthday to ya!
Hope you have a wonderful one.

Love ya,

Susan said...

Have a happy, happy birthday, Tammy! And 30 is NOT old! :)

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Mrs Blythe said...

Happy Birthday Tammy. You're catching me up, but I just manage to stay a few years ahead, that's the thing with age it just keeps increasing ;o)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Tammy!!!! Enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tammy,

Happiest of Birthdays! Are you and DH doing anything special to celebrate?

Erin =)

PS - We are closer in age then I first thought. I turned 28 this September.

Dawn said...

Hunny chile', thirty is NOT oooold!
Now my age? That is more like old.
Enjoy the day!

Pkay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joyce's Ramblings said...

Tammy Enjoy a great BIRTHDAY! You are still a youngster. I am over double your age plus 13 more years so you are still young.
God Bless

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! I loved turning 30 [maybe I should do it again ;o)]!

Hope you have a wonderful day!


cherylharrell said...

Happy BD & many more! Have a good one! I remember when I was 30. It's not that old... :)