Saturday, November 04, 2006

~Thank you!~

Thank you so much for all the warm birthday greetings! It was so sweet of you all to leave a comment for me! =) I had a very nice birthday, though a bit busy!

My parents gave me this adorable, most-cutest-pie-plate-ever-made:


I made an apple crisp in it today. I think it tasted better because of the dish! *grin*

Other gifts were: California raisins from my brother, some $$$ from grandparents and my in-laws, and a watch and sweater from Kevin.

Again, thank you for your part in brightening my day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day. I agree that foods taste better in pretty dishes!

cherylharrell (Mrs Harrell) said...

Aww, that is so cute. It reminds me I have a pie plate that is made like a pie with an apple on it. Looks like an apple pie made out of ceramic stuff. I've had it for yrs now. Glad you had a great day. Peace & God Bless... :)

Anonymous said...

What a darling dish...
Happy Belated Birthday!
Wishing you a blessed week ahead!

Kelli said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! Your new pie dish is so cute!
Kelli

Shari said...

happy birthday! man, everyone's birthday is in november. lol. my hubbie's and my son's, and brother's birthdays are all in november. such a great month.

Julieann said...

The dish is precious!!!

Julieann:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this pie plate!!! That is just TOO adorable!!!

His,
Mrs. U (who is know going to be on the look out for one like that! LOL!!)

Her said...

Gla d you had a happy birthday and that really is cute pie plate!

Tammy said...

I spoke with my mom yesterday, and she told me that she ordered the baking dish out of the Betty Crocker catalog, which she was thinking has been discontinued now (the catalog). The dish is glazed stoneware. I think it will hold up wonderfully!

Tammy said...

Shari--it seems like there are a lot of people in my church with November birthdays too. I agree, November is a great month for birthdays! ;-)

Arlene said...

Oooh, I love the pie plate, too! How cute! Glad you had such a great birthday, Tammy :~)