Thursday, November 23, 2006

~Happy Thanksgiving!~

I hope you all have/had a wonderful day today!

Because my sister is coming (tonight!!!!) we are having our traditional Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Today? We had grilled steak and twice baked potato casserole...all made by my husband! Woohoo! =)

This morning I completed the household chores that were begging to be done, and then this afternoon I snuck in a nap on the couch. We went for a walk, and enjoyed the beauty of the late afternoon. I've done some knitting, but not as much as I thought I would.

And now, I'm heading into the kitchen to don my apron, and make some rolls and pumpkin pies!

God's blessings to you!

6 comments:

Joyce's Ramblings said...

Wow ! you can be thankful for your cook today.
Have fun with your sister.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! Hope all went well. I also love your closing "God's blessings to you", I like the way it sounds.

Emily said...

I love the picture of the leaves with the flower!

Enjoy your feast and time with family!

Emily

Anonymous said...

We had a non-traditional Thanksgiving Day too. We had our traditional day a few weeks early with my brothers, so on Thanksgiving Day, we had southern fried chicken!!! That was different. I trust you had a wonderful day and are enjoying your visit with your sister.

Paula said...

I hope you have a wonderful visit with your sister!

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture! I love Autumn Leaves AND purple.