Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy February!

Wow! I can't believe January is gone already! I've been so busy, it just flew by!

Last night I finished painting my hallway! I was so glad to finally get it finished! There is so much trim in such a small space, that it took me quite a while to get it all painted. But it's done now! And who needs a Thigh Master when you can paint? With all that trim, I ended up squatting a good portion of the time I was painting. OUCH! My legs hurt now!

On Saturday, I bought curtains and a few things to decorate the hallway with. Tonight after church I'm going to start working on it and get it all "prettied" up. Then I'll post a picture to show off. *Grin*

This morning is much colder than yesterday morning. We're supposed to get a foot of snow on Saturday. I hope not! We shall see what God brings us...the weatherman might be able to pretend to know what's coming, but only God knows for sure!

We're having company on Friday night. Since I painted on Monday and Tuesday, I have a lot of housework to get done between then and now.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I decorated for Valentine's Day this morning! February is indeed happy!

Anonymous said...

my boss likes February because it is a short month. =D