Friday, August 25, 2006

~Magazine Subscriptions on the Cheap~

I’ve always wanted magazine subscriptions, but since I didn’t want to pay the hefty price, I’ve usually forgone subscriptions. Then, Lindsey posted about getting magazine subscriptions off e-bay. I decided to give it a try!

I found a seller that had one year Reader’s Digest subscriptions for $6.99, no shipping and handling. I bought it, and got the first issue in the mail yesterday. As with any magazine subscription, it takes 6-12 weeks from ordering to get your first issue.

To find a subscription on e-bay, just do a search using the magazine name + "subscription".
DO: make sure the seller has many positives.
DON’T: pay shipping and handling!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Thanks, Tammy. This is a great tip.

~Kristi

Creative Life Studio said...

Dear Tammy,
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I had to come back here and search your August archives to find your post about the typing test, because I thought my older dd might find it fun (we homeschool). Also thought I'd let you know that I'm also a fan of the Kids Knitting book. I taught myself how to knit using that and made a bunch of hats for my girls and neices and nephews. I've recently started a blog and wanted to invite you over! It's at http://homeschoolblogger.com/MrsPivec. It's called Golightly Place. Please stop by when you can!

Sincerely,
Nicole