Wednesday, May 16, 2007

~Tammy Needs~

Yes, another meme. I remember seeing this meme float around when I first started blogging, but I didn't participate in it.

The object is to Google your name with "needs" and see what comes up. Apparently, I need:
***constant care (ROFL)
***your prayers and good wishes
***more opportunities to be creative (that would be nice!)
***Your Help Now
***all information by January 5th, 2003 (hurry up and get it to me! LOL)
***to see Sarah!
***to balance out
***our help to get healthy again
***lots of room to play and will stay in a yard with only a three foot ... (Who names their dog "Tammy"? LOL)

I couldn't resist posting this:
"It's always what Tammy needs. What about what Lizzie needs?"

Yes, I say, what about what Lizzie needs?

Sorry, Lizzie, this is my blog. You can do your own meme on your own blog! ;-)

5 comments:

Julieann said...

This is such a cute meme--and I really giggled at your comment about the dog---I agree, who names there dog Tammy...LOL....or Julieann for that matter;)

Julieann:)

Jodi said...

Tammy ~ your little commentary running alongside cracked me up! Poor Lizzie . . . ;o)

Heather said...

Tammy, you make me laugh. I enjoyed this meme. Just for fun, I googled my name...and the results made me blush. Let me just say I will not be posting this one on my blog. Oh my.

Thanks for the grins. I especially liked the one about Lizzie.

Sarah Joy said...

Oh that was so funny! I would love to see you! Hahahaha!

Check out Organizing Junkie! I saw you there! Congradulations!

theups said...

Ummmm.... I just tried it with my name and it was SLEEZY!!!! Oh my stars!!! Needless to say, I will NOT be participating in what looked like a fun meme!!!

Goodness gracious!! My poor name....dragged through the mud!!!!

Sigh...

However, I LOVED the ones that your name matched with!!! FUN!!!

His,
Mrs. U